Sunday, 11 November 2012
First post
Hello, here I'm writing the first post of my foodie blog! Here you will find reviews, musings, and general chatter on all things food. Specifically, food in Melbourne. Food is something I hold dear to my heart - we need it to live but mostly I adore it because it brings myself much happiness. The culture of Melbourne and eating out in one of our many cafes, restaurants or bars go hand in hand. The city of Melbourne is a massive culinary hotspot. You can have an English breakfast, a French inspired lunch, and a Turkish dinner and all in such close proximity to one another! I hope whomever is reading this finds this blog an enjoying read and maybe even helps them to decide on where they will go for a great meal.
Labels:
food,
Melbourne,
multicultural,
welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment